1. Eutronix general policy around privacy
* Eutronix respects the privacy of all website-visitors (https://www.eutronix.nl), and of her (potential) customers and relationships. We will not sell, rent out or use your information for any purpose other than stated in this privacy statement.
* Eutronix puts the security and confidentiality of your personal data first and handles it with the necessary care.
* Eutronix only shares your data with parties that it engages for the delivery of its services and with parties with whom it must share data on the basis of a legal obligation.
2. When do we collect your personal data and how do we get it?
Eutronix processes your personal data because you:
* use or might want to make use of our services;
* fill in your data or leave it at our location, at an exhibition or through other popular channels such as e-mail, the website or by telephon;
* visit our website;
* have a business relationship with us;
* apply at Eutronix
Most of the information we collect from you is supplied by yourself. The sort of data we collect depends on the specific service we delivered. In certain cases we can extract the data from our database, so that you do not have to submit your data again and again.
The details of your company are taken from the database platform of the Chamber of Commerce and/or other data platforms and this data is filled in automatically. In addition, we also purchase data from the Chamber of Commerce or other providers of data platforms for checking creditworthiness and acquiring new customers.
3. Why Eutronix needs your personal data
Eutronix processes your personal data for the following purposes:
* Handling your payment
* Carrying out our projects
* Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochures
* To be able to call you if necessary in order to be able to optimally perform our services
* To deliver goods and services to you
* To order goods and services from you
* Application procedures
* To optimize our general services
4. Overview of the personal data we process
The overview of the personal data we process in different occasions:
* First and last name
* Address data
* Phone number
* E-mail address
* Other information which is provided to us from you
Other information is optional and is provided voluntarily. This information is not needed to start a business relation with Eutronix or maintain such a relation.
Applicants provide us with personal information during the application process. Eutronix collects and processes data from applicants (required data and optional data) directly or through forms and/or attached resumes via the vacancies page of our website. We also collect and process data from applicants through intermediaries, personal contacts, telephone calls and/or e-mail.
If you apply at Eutronix, the data you provide is processed. These include:
* Name and address details;
* E-mail address, telephone number and other contact details;
* Data of birth / age;
* Curriculum vitae (CV), information about training, internships and work experience;
* Information about training and education that you have followed yourself;Data about availability;
* Other information that may be important in the assessment of the suitability of the candidate, for example references and certificates, nationality and work permit;
* Other information that you have provided to us.
The applicant declares to agree with the further processing of the personal data within Eutronix by accepting our privacy statement.
6. How long is your personal data saved by us?
Eutronix does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. What does that mean?
* As for customer data;
Your personal data will be stored as long as you are a customer of Eutronix. If you end the customer relationship, Eutronix will retain your data for a maximum of one year with the exception of the data for which there is a legal obligation.
* As for supplier data;
Your personal data will be stored as long as we do business or as long as you are our contact person for the supplier and as long as we are obliged to do so by law.
* As for applicant data;
Your data as an applicant will be restrained for a maximum of one month after completing an application procedure, unless you have given permission to us to keep these for longer. Your data will then be deleted after one year at the latest.
7. With whom does Eutronix share your personal data?
In order to guarantee an optimal pre- and aftersales service we share your data with QMOSS B.V. Read the privacy statement of QMOSS on the website https://www.qmoss.eu to see how they deal with the information obtained.
Eutronix does not sell your personal data to third parties and we only provide data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Eutronix will only use technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies on its website that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit a website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and they remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
We also place references and customer cases on our website. The personal information contained therein has been placed with the express prior consent of the data subjects. If a person wants to have his or her testimonies changed or removed, the person concerned can contact us via email@example.com.
9. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how users use our website. The information thus obtained, including the address of your computer (IP address), is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used in order to provide us with reports about the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this.
10. Social media
Eutronix makes use of the social networks Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. The links on our website and on documents to these sites are realized by code supplied by these companies themselves. This code places a cookie (see above). Read the privacy statement of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube (which can change regularly) to see what they do with your personal data that they process with this code.
11. Access to, modification and deletion of personal information
As described in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a number of rights that we will perform at your request free of charge and within 30 days. You can use the following rights regarding your personal data:
* Right of access
You can submit a request to us to view the personal data we hold about you. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address that is known to us. This allows us to verify you.
* Right to rectification
You can submit a request to us to change the personal data we have about you. Send your request to email@example.com using the email address that is known to us. This allows us to verify you.
* Right to data change (“Right to forgetfulness”)
You can submit a request to us to delete the personal data that we have from you. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address that is known to us. This allows us to verify you. Please note: it is possible that we can not (fully) comply with your request, for example by legal provisions.
* Right to limit the processing
You can submit a request to us to limit the personal data we have about you in terms of processing time. Send your request to email@example.com using the email address that is known to us. This allows us to verify you.
* Right of objection
You can object to the use and processing of your personal data. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address that is known to us. This allows us to verify you. You can also make your objection known to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl)
Eutronix takes the procedure of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
13. What if Eutronix policy around privacy changes?
The rules surrounding the protection of personal data and our services may change. We therefore reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. The most current privacy statement can always be found at https://www.eutronix.nl. This statement was last modified on the 10th of May 2018.